Besiktas Group is a leading Ship Owner and Manager as well as being an established Ship Builder and Repairer, with proven experience of building sophisticated and specialised vessels up to 26,000 dwt, including Offshore Support, Chemical Tankers, Tugs, Pilot Boats and Work Boats.[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]To develop their repair capabilities Besiktas Shipyard in Yalova was opened in 2007 and has become one of the most active repair yards in the world completing, more than 150 dockings per year. The strong and experienced repair team provide a level of performance which wins and retains custom from all segments of shipping.
With 3 drydocks (Graving Dock – 235 x 40 m, Floating Dock 2 – 230 x 37 m and Floating Dock 3 – 382 x 58 m) and approximately 1,875 m of berth space Besiktas has capacity to successfully manage several projects concurrently and has comprehensive facilities on site to support them;
- More than 10,000 sqm of closed steel fabrication area, producing around 12,000 tons of steel fabrication per year.
- 35 cranes ranging from 10 to 200 mt lifting capacity.
- Dry Grit and Hydrojetting capability of over 3,000 sqm/day.
- 1,500 sqm pipe workshop with separate stainless steel area.
- Mechanical workshops for overhaul and repair of engines, pumps, heaters, boilers, compressors and gears, turbomachinery overhauls, reconditioning, retubing, lapping and boring are carried out on site.
|Graving Dock 1||Floating Dock 2||Floating Dock 3|
|Heigh of Blocks||1.75||1.5||1.75|